Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Carry a Counterfeit Handbag or Not?


I was reading an article about how carrying a counterfeit handbag can make you feel.  It was a study about what kind of person buys and what it says about a person who uses counterfeit bags.  I know this has been chewed many different ways but it is still a viable thought.  Are we silly for paying the money for luxury handbags or carry that fake?  This seems to be the common theory, fake buyers think that real buyers for designer handbags are being duped by the fashion-industry and real buyers think that fake buyers are trying to look rich the cheapskate way.
  
 This study concluded that those that buy fakes and passed them off as genuine, are essentially comfortable with deception and unconcerned the ethical results of their choices as long as they get the desired results. Maybe this sounds judgmental, but we often forget that every choice we make says something about the person making it.

I love designer handbags, jewelry and accessories.  It makes me feel good to know that I am able to purchase these items for myself, that I have earned the means to be able to buy authentic items.   I enjoy the shopping, looking for special prices and deals, usually on line (who has time or gas money to waste when they can shop at home).  If you really watch and shop around on line you can find real merchandise at good prices. Just be sure you are using a reputable source and not be fooled by the ever increasing black market stores.
 http://www.inclusive-style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment