Sunday, May 13, 2012

Great Tip for the Frequent Flyer  

I never thought too much about covering up on an airplane.  I  have never flown very much, but this tip caught my eye. For the squeamish to use the airline's blanket is really pushing the bar.  I'm afraid to even think about who might have previously used the blanket.  Ugh, germ city for sure.  When boarding the plane, I don't think it would look very sheik to bring your own blanket.  Check out this idea, a beautiful scarf that looks classy but big enough to  lightly cover you during your flight.  Look for one that is substantial, but lightweight enough  that you are comfortable wearing it in all types of weather.  There are several  styles that will work, from the long scarf to the oversize square, you can choose one that is versatile and chic.  We are always looking for ways for household goods to do double duty, but I think this is a surprisingly simple and ingenious idea to use. So next time you are scheduled to take a trip on a plane, pair up those luxury handbags, jewelry and accessories with a double duty beautiful scarves.
http://www.inclusive-style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment