Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fight the Crowds or NOT - Try E-Commerce Stores Instead

As new e-commerce is building momentum, we wonder how this affects us as customers. Shopping from the convenience of home is a growing trend in this fast pace world. Fighting the crowds for special buys is getting scarier. I tackled the Black Friday crowd and was nearly knocked down as the crowd fought to save a few dollars with the limited items on sale. When I got home, I checked the web and found out that I could have found a lot of the sale items I wanted on line. That's from the big stores that have proven to be a trust worthy place to shop.

Building trust in an e-commerce store is harder. Where is the assurance that the on line stores can be trusted with your business? Learning how to navigate the web is a challenge for many of us. A couple of the biggest hurtles in this endeavor is being sure the company will safe guard your credit information and they sell authentic merchandise.  When shopping for designer handbags or jewelry and accessories you need to know you will receive genuine items. I have found that a little research helps. The e-commerce companies with the CGA's seal of approval can be trusted. The Consumer Guild of America's Platinum Seal ensures that your information is safe and that the merchandise is truly what they say. By periodically checking to be sure that the merchandise sold by this company is genuine; CGA will not let the e-commerce store use their seal if they break this trust. Pay Pal is another proven way to pay on line and insure your information is safe.


Shopping the box stores for luxury handbags can be time consuming, tiring, and costly. When buying high end accessories from e-commerce stores, receiving the bona fide merchandise that you ordered is paramount. I hunt for e-commerce stores that have been vetted by the CGA. Shopping on line for brand name products sold at reasonable prices is the goal for a true value shopper. Knowing that legitimate merchandise is available for shoppers in e-commerce stores is empowering. Shopping E-Commerce stores with great deals is fun and easy. Envision shopping, with no crowds and no long checkout lines, for your special style merchandise while watching your favorite TV show.

I also check the About Us and Contact Us sections of their web sites. Call the company and you will be able to ensure that the number is correct and get your questions answered at the same time. So do your research then shop with ease and excitement from anywhere internet is available.
With 27 years in big box retail management, I can safely say I understand the challenges of shopping. Retired, I am enjoying the e-commerce world with my store, http://www.inclusive-style.com. Come find the authentic designer merchandise you desire at my store with the confidence that I have done my diligent research for authenticity.

 http://www.inclusive-style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment