Wednesday, May 2, 2012

“What do you want for Mother’s Day?”


Mom and I use to do the “What do you want for Mother’s Day?” question every year. It was a challenge because for me in my mind she had or got everything she wanted.  I use to kid her that she would get that same old electric Wok (I bought that in desperation one year when she was trying to cook healthier) if she didn’t give me some ideas.  She would just laugh and say she had all she needed.

I would try the suggestions of luxury handbags or jewelry and accessories but she never jumped on that band wagon.  Designer handbags and jewelry were things she liked but never wanted us girls to spend money on her.  Since I love them too, I would start looking for something special for her.  Since I was working about 50 hours a week in retail, sometimes it would be hard to find time to really shop.  Shopping on line at a reliable web store was just the thing. I could kick back after I got home and enjoy my shopping for my wonderful Mom.  In the quiet of my home, I could find just the right gift for her.
 http://www.inclusive-style.com
                                           
I know Mom really appreciated the time and love I put in finding that gift for her.  I now realize that Mom’s want one thing the most, to be special and loved in their child’s eyes.  How I wish I could still let my Mom know that she was that “special person” that could solve all the problems in the world with that warm, loving and forgiving hug she always passed out just when I needed it.  Thank you “Moms of the World” for being you and filling that very needed love and support for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment