Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dig Deep in that Handbag, you Might be Surprised!!!!


Have you every swapped a purse and just took out the essentials and kept going on with that busy day?  In this past pace world, it happens all the time.  I was reading an article about one woman who cleaned out her purse and found a winning lottery ticket.  Wouldn’t that be grand?  I can’t promise you that but I bet you will fine something you have been looking for.  My daughter owns a thrift store and she is forever finding money, pictures, and other things I would personally want to loose.

When I was getting married to my husband, I was still trying to work and keep up with my two girls. Needless to say it was pretty crazy during that time. After the wedding and life had settled into a, well almost, routine; I was trying to keep my youngest daughter entertained by letting her play with my older designer purses.  Guess what she found in the bottom of one, MY PAYCHECK from the week I got married.  I could hardly believe that I had been so absent minded that I didn’t miss that money!  It was not like we had a lot and thank goodness she found it before drafts came through the account. 

 Anyway, the moral to the story is to “Clean Out That Bag” before you put it away.  You never know what you will find. Those luxury handbags could be the unfortunate temporary home for some of your jewelry and accessories.  May your treasures be more than my usual, old candy and gum wrappers!

http://www.inclusive-style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment